Adorned with a bespoke 18K gold lens ring and custom temple end badging, the Chartreux is sleek and striking.
or make 4 interest-free payments of $75.00 AUD fortnightly with More info
- HAND-CARVED 8mm HDCA Acetate Frame
- 18K Gold Plated Premium Metal Lens Rings
- Rock Hard Coated CR- 39 Lens with Custom Anti – Reflective coating
- 100% UVA / UVB Protection
- Measurements – Eye: 49 - Bridge: 20 - Temple: 145
- Custom 18K Gold Plated Temple End VIEUX Badging
- Premium 7 Barrel COMOTEC Italian Engineered Hinging
- Bespoke Metal inlay VX in Temple Tips
- Suitable for prescription lens
- Luxury VX Hard Case
- Microfibre VX Cleaning Cloth
Cats-eye sunglasses, popularised in the 50s, rocketed to worldwide vogue in 60s Hollywood film. The exaggerated upswept frame has seen a resurgence, it could be said this style is experiencing its renaissance. Countless iterations and imitations exist with few truly unique designs emerging.
Named after the stoic companion to French Carthusian Monks, the Chartreux is an understated interpretation, with sculpted acetate reminiscent of its namesake’s muscular form. Embellished with bespoke luxury metal hardware and select 18K lens rings, and finished with a subtle catlike brow, this homage to the classic style is altogether unique.
BEHIND THE STYLE
THE FINER POINTS
Hand-sculpted 8mm Hard Density Cellulose Acetate creates depth and form.